Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mother Is The Best Super Hero Ever Head

I have a story about son/daughter who want to help his/her mother. This is
the story begun.
A mother is doing her house job, and his son/daughter come get close and want to
help her, but the son/daughter say something to her.
"Mom I will help you, but i have some condition
1st. I will get paid Rp. 10.000,- for washing eating tools
2nd. I will get paid Rp. 20.000,- for sweaping all floor
3rd. I will get paid Rp. 30.000,- for washing some clothes

4th. I will get paid Rp. 40.000,- for cleaning up a yard
How about that mom?" (with little sweet smile)

After He/She say that, her mother say it to Him/Her
"1st. I gave you free for pregnancy
2nd. I gave you free for breast feeding
3rd. I gave you free for attention and raising you up
4th. I gave you free for convenience place and life"

After she said that, her son/daughter suddently embrace his/her mother, and heard little cry. Deep inside his/her heart tells "Oh my God, how many force and time that
she sacrificed to me
" Her son/daughter said "I'm sorry mom...You are my The Best Super Hero i've ever had...Thank you mom...!"